Sunday, February 5, 2012

Hmmmm....


I've been a lifestyle enthusiast for about 10 years. The discovery of my passion for people and my curiosity about what it really means to be healthy keeps growing. I'm constantly researching what eating well really means, how what we do now may affect us in the future, or why heart disease and cancer takes thousands of lives a year. Books, media and society leave room for so much confusion. Just when I think I know something; when I truly believe something enough to cultivate my philosophies, research drags me back to the drawing board. We are all just searching for the answers right? My library is filled with someone else's theories on how to eat, how to become more confident, achieving success, how to detoxify, the importance of  clearing clutter, how to do bodywork  and and and and Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! 
Is it possible that the answer is within us or should  we live by the proverb, "trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him and he will make your paths straight." If Lord doesn't exist in your world replace Lord with Universe or who or whatever you believe in. 
Would you believe me if I told you  that  we don't always have to look outside of ourselves?  The truth of the  matter is we all have our own beat me rock to. We have our own set of experiences  that have penciled themselves into our spirits.   
My challenge for you this week is to quiet your mind, go inside of your spirit and listen . Listen to your voice of reason. Listen to your voice of wisdom. Listen to your voice of love and gentleness. Listen closely...the answers are within. 

Little Birdie

No comments:

Post a Comment